Tagged by brevetcaptain
Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and link them. Let them know they are tagged.
1. James Bond: Overrated, Underrated, Properly Rated?
Properly rated I guess. I’m a take it or leave it type of girl but I will always watch the Sean Connery ones when they are on tv.
2. Best live event (concert, sporting event, play, etc.) you’ve witnessed in person?
I don’t know. My expectations might be too high because I have a hard time saying that anything is “the best.” For sentimental purposes I suppose I’d say 10,000 Maniacs/Tracey Chapman at the Orpheum when I was 14 because it was the first concert I went to with my sister who was in college at BC. I saw the Cure when I was 15 and that was pretty good. I actually saw Depeche Mode and The The when I was in college and I remember that concert being much better than I expected it to be.
3. Have you willfully or intentionally caused a traffic accident?
No but I tailgate and it drives Chris nuts. That said, he and I have very different definitions of tailgating.
4. Ever been seasick?
Yes, multiple times but the most memorable was when I was pregnant and on a boat in the Florida Keys.
5. What song is guaranteed to make you stop whatever it is you are doing and get up and dance?
Happy Birthday by the Ting Tings which is played on Yo Gabba Gabba. Actually, any song by Yo Gabba Gabba because they are catchy and educational. Don’t Bite Your Friends.
6. Given the abject failure of Leninism and the true horrors of Stalinism and Maoism, is it now a given that socialism cannot work as an organizing principle for a society?
7. Is there a truly classic, seemingly untouchable Hollywood film that you would like to see remade? By whom? Starring whom
I cannot stand remakes. Think of something new.
8. What profession other than your own or what you’re studying to do most intrigues you?
I am intrigued by people who become embalmers/morticians because creepy but valuable work at the same time.
9. Is there a food your family/partner/spouse loves and serves/enjoys often that you cannot stand
Probably because he likes a lot of crappy things. He likes corned beef and cabbage but he will never make it and I despise it so I will never make it.
10. Worst book you ever finished reading all the way through, just for spite and hate-reading and rage.
I will give up a book before that happens. I save my spite and rage for other things.
11. Would you go into space if offered a seat on a Soyuz rocket?
Nah. I’m not that adventurous.
I have no one to tag.